SACW | 12-13 Jul 2004

Harsh Kapoor aiindex at mnet.fr
Mon Jul 12 20:48:29 CDT 2004

South Asia Citizens Wire    |  12-13 July,  2004
via:  www.sacw.net

[1]  Pakistan: The anti-woman drive of the Multi
Mullah Alliance (Mohammad Shehzad)
[2]  Pakistan: MMA bars govt employees from
attending music parties (Iqbal Khattak)
[3]  India / Diaspora: Lunch with a bigot (Amitava Kumar)
[4]  Bangladesh: Death threats by fanatics condemned
[5]  India: Attacked Indian Scribes Demand Arrest of Politicians (Rahul Verma)
[6]  India: Petition to Urge Gujarat govt. re social science textbooks
[7]  India: Goa's Confrontation with the Past (Constantino Hermanns Xavier)
[8]  India: Anti-superstition bill gathers dust (Suyash Padate)
[9]  India: Cow slaughter banned in Jharkhand State
[10] India: Remembering M N Roy (Sumanta Banerjee)

[1]