SACW | 16 Aug. 2003

Harsh Kapoor aiindex at mnet.fr
Sat Aug 16 06:49:06 CDT 2003

South Asia Citizens Wire  |  16 August,  2003

[1.] Pakistan: India: Petition for Peace- 2 Minutes for Peace
Campaign. Do you have 2
  minutes?
[2.] History of the Ghadar Movement
[3.] Bangladesh: When A Pineapple Rolls (Shahidul Alam)
[4.] Letter from Cambridge, Massachusetts (Satchit Balsari)
[5.] Promises of original 15th August (Sandip K. Dasverma)
[6.] India: 15th Aug. Bangalore Initiative for Peace and the White
Ribbon Campaign for Peace (India)
[7.] For your entertainment: Asian journey by Asian diaspora writers (Time)
[8.] Shadows of the Swastika: Historical Perspectives on the Politics
of Hindu Communalism
(Tapan Raychaudhuri)
[9.] India: Quest For Justice in Gujarat (Sukumar Muralidharan)
[10.] India: Modi's RSS cap creates flutter at I-day celebrations in Gujarat
[11.]India: 'Creating Communal Tension' - Modi books us on freedom day
On the night the Gujarat government was finalising its Independence
Day celebrations, it instructed the Ahmedabad police to lodge an FIR
against The Indian Express, Gujarati daily Divya Bhaskar and social
activist Nafisa Ali.
[12.] Upcoming events in the US: Pakistan - India
[13.] Pakistan India: After the song and dance - Independence day Gifts !
- Biggest environmental disaster in the country's history: Karachi Oil Spill
- Monumental error:Taj already damaged

[1.]