[sacw] SACW Dispatch #2 | 25 July 00

Harsh Kapoor aiindex@mnet.fr
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:09:04 +0200

South Asia Citizens Web Dispatch #2
http://www.mnet.fr/aiindex

#1. Pak-India Forum Invitation to Film Screening in Bombay
#2. Pakistani Govt. cozying up to mullah-maulvi circuit
#3. The (further) closing of the Pakistani mind
#4. Bal Thackeray & the Indian state

#1.

Dear Friend --

The PAKISTAN INDIA PEOPLES FORUM FOR PEACE AND DEMOCRACY (Mumbai
Chapter) is arranging a meeting, which will be presided by Admiral
Ramdas and attended by members and activists. There will be screening
of the film:

=46aiz Ahmed Faiz: Poet in Troubled Times
Directed by Faris Kirmani
Duration 1 Hour