[nyfoil-l] May Day 2010 - National Mobilization for Immigrant Workers Rights!

SIUHIN at aol.com SIUHIN at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 20:49:41 CDT 2010

May Day 2010 - National Mobilization for  Immigrant Workers  Rights!

http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org/MayDay2010/

May Day  Lists of Local Actions -- At least 30 actions had been announced
around U.S. and  Canada so  far!
http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org/MayDay2010/lists.html

National  Immigrant Solidarity Network
New York: (212)330-8172 Los Angeles:  (213)403-0131
Washington DC: (202)595-8990 Chicago:  (773)942-2268

**Please send your May Day 2010 action  announcements to
info at immigrantsolidarity.org
**Download your immigrant  activism videos at Activist Video
http://www.ActivistVideo.org

**About May Day 2010**
We are  calling A national day of multi-ethnic unity with youth, labor,
peace and  justice communities in solidarity with immigrant workers and
building new  immigrant rights & civil rights movement!

Wear White T-Shirt,  organize local actions to support immigrant worker
rights!

1. No to  anti-immigrant legislation, and the criminalization of the
immigrant  communities.
2. No to militarization of the border.
3. No to the immigrant  detention and deportation.
4. No to the guest worker program.
5. No to  employer sanction and “no match” letters.
6. Yes to a path to legalization  without condition for undocumented
immigrants NOW.
7. Yes to speedy family  reunification.
8. Yes to civil rights and humane immigration law.
9. Yes  to labor rights and living wages for all workers.
10. Yes to the education  and LGBTQ immigrant legislation.

We encourages everyone to actively  linking our issues with different
struggles: wars in Africa, the Americas, Asia,  Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine &
Korea with sweatshops exploitation in Asia as  well as in Los Angeles, New
York; international arm sales and WTO, FTAA, NAFTA  & CAFTA with AIDS, hunger,
child labors and child solider; as well as  multinational corporations and
economic exploitation with racism and poverty at  home—in order we can win
the struggle together at this May Day  2010!

Please join our National Immigrant Solidarity Network daily news  litserv
(4-5 e-mails per day) send e-mail to: isn-subscribe at lists.riseup.net or
visit: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn

Please consider making a  donation to the important work of National
Immigrant Solidarity  Network!

Send check pay to:
National Immigrant Solidarity  Network/AFGJ

National Immigrant Solidarity Network
P.O. Box  751
South Pasadena, CA 91031-0751
(All donations are tax  deductible)

National  Immigrant Solidarity Network
No Immigrant Bashing! Support Immigrant  Rights!
e-mail:  info at ImmigrantSolidarity.org

New York: (212)330-8172
Los Angeles:  (213)403-0131
Washington D.C.: (202)595-8990
Chicago: (773)942-2268