[nyfoil-l] $998 rent Great Summer Sublet in NYC
0301nghosh at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:02:49 CDT 2009
$998 / 1br - Great Summer Sublet (Woodside) (map)
Reply to: nan_dita at excite.com<nan_dita at excite.com?subject=$998%20/%201br%20-%20Great%20Summer%20Sublet%20(Woodside)>
[Errors when replying to
Date: 2009-05-10, 11:37AM EDT
- Furnished 1 bedroom apartment with ready to use kitchen, bathroom,
- This is not a shared room within a larger unit.
- Has high ceilings, hardwood floors and large windows. There is plenty of
light and ventilation.
- View of the Manhattan skyline from one of the corner windows of the living
- Panoramic view of Woodside from the bedroom windows.
- Safe, diverse neighborhood with plenty of multiethnic restaurants and
grocery stores that are reasonably priced.
- Conveniently located near shops, subway lines, buses, post office, and
- 20 minutes to mid town Manhattan.
- 3 stops away from the American Museum of the Moving Image, 5-6 stops away
from the Shea Stadium/Queens Museum/Flushing Meadows Park.
- Other neighborhoods close with cafes, restaurants, shops are Jackson
Heights, Astoria, Long Island City, Sunnyside, Forest Hills, & Kew Gardens.
- $998 in rent + utilities.
Available from May 25th 2009 to August 25th 2009. Interested? Call Nandita
67th Street at Roosevelt Avenue
More information about the Nyfoil-l