[nyfoil-l] Vijay Iyer Trio/Quartet performs this weekend

vijay at vijay-iyer.com vijay at vijay-iyer.com
Tue Nov 16 10:19:52 CST 2004

Dear friends,

This is Vijay Iyer saying hello.  I'm writing to let you know about some
upcoming performances.  If you don't want to receive these messages, please
let me know.

 --
We're taking my group into the studio next week to make a new album.  To get
ready, we're playing a couple of nights this weekend at the Knitting

VIJAY IYER TRIO & QUARTET
Vijay Iyer, piano
Rudresh Mahanthappa, alto saxophone [quartet sets]
Stephan Crump, bass
Marcus Gilmore, drums

FRIDAY & SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19 & 20
THE KNITTING FACTORY - Tap Bar
74 Leonard Street btwn Church & Broadway, NYC
Sets at 8pm [trio] & 10pm [quartet] both nights
admission $12 advance / $15 day of show
venue info: http://tinyurl.com/4lqsn   212-219-3132
project info: http://vijay-iyer.com/projects5.shtml

 --
Also: We thought you might like to know that Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd's album
In What Language? has been selected by the British critics as ALBUM OF THE

 --
Finally - chin up, folks, we've got work to do.
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20041129&s=borosagekvh

Thanks & best wishes,
Vijay Iyer
http://vijay-iyer.com