[nyfoil-l] WNYC this afternoon/ Sweet Rhythm this Thursday

Rudresh K. Mahanthappa rudreshm at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 08:53:21 CST 2004

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know about a few upcoming events:

First of all, my new CD for Pi Recordings is available.  See rudreshm.com
for more info.

Secondly, I'm going to be on WNYC as part of John Schaefer's show Soundcheck
this afternoon at 2 PM.  I believe that John's other guest will be Chick
Corea
You can tune in on 93.9 FM in the tri-state area or wnyc.org on the
internet.

Last but not least, the CD release show for Mother Tongue is this coming
Thursday:

November 4
CD RELEASE PARTY for MOTHER TONGUE on PI RECORDINGS
Rudresh Mahanthappa Quartet
Sweet Rhythm
88 Seventh Avenue South
New York, NY
212-255-3626
sweetrhythmny.com
pirecordings.com
(reservations recommended)

Rudresh Mahanthappa - Alto Saxophone
Vijay Iyer - Piano
François Moutin - Bass
Elliot Humberto Kavee - Drums

Please forward this to any interested parties.
If you would like to be removed from this list, please send a blank e-mail
to unsubscriberudreshm at earthlink.net.
Thanks for your support!

Best,
Rudresh